Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Everyday telephone communication with all participants in the debt
• Monitor the regularity of payments and perform billing tasks
• Proposes repayment plans to debtors in its jurisdiction with a view to more efficient collection of claims and reduction of receivables
• Performs administrative tasks according to the needs of the task
• Resolves client requests
• Ensuring the monitoring and maintenance of client accounts and documenting activities in the billing process
• It is responsive to the timeliness, accuracy, and credibility of the information entered into the billing system
• Is responsible for performing work tasks in accordance with the rules of the profession
• Performs other tasks within the scope of the Department’s work by order of its immediate superior
• Complies with compliance with policies, regulations, procedures and other acts and for the implementation of prescribed control procedures
Education and qualifications:
• Minimum high school education
• 1 year of work experience in the same or similar business – advantage
• English language – active in speech and script
• Active knowledge of personal computer work (MS Office)
• Knowledge of legal terminology – advantage
What can you expect:
A young and fast-growing team of highly skilled professionals? Open-minded, feedback-based culture with an emphasis on personal development and growth. Stimulating salary, education, defined KPIs and excellent team orientation spirit.
Join our team and prove you are the one.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application in ENGLISH and CROATIAN on firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
I have always wanted to be a part of a large multinational team in an ever growing and continually changing company, which provides me with challenges in the form of continued learning and professional development. That’s exactly what I have found as an employee of controlling here at B2 Kapital – and controlling is by no means boring (if perhaps that’s what you’ve been thinking). My ideas and opinions are heard at this place. Also, along with being able to advance quite quickly, both locally and internationally, with the increase in the volume of our business, I am additionally rewarded with various cash and non-cash benefits for my work.
The biggest asset of this company is its flexibility. All the educational programs allow us to step out of the usual confines of our positions, uncover our talents and interests, and choose the direction we will continue our professional development in. In my case, that meant switching to another position that I quite enjoy nowadays, as it enables me to visit other group members and gain new experiences and skills by interacting with colleagues from around Europe.