d.o.o. Privacy rules for candidates for employment at B2 KAPITAL d.o.o.
(hereinafter: the „Rules“) B2 KAPITAL d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the
“Company”) explains in more detail the manner in which the personal
data of the candidates for employment (hereinafter referred to as the “Candidate”,
“Data Subject/Data Subjects”) are processed in accordance with the General
Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter: the
“Regulation”), laws governing the protection of personal data and
Rules, the Company provides information about the Data Controller, the Data
Protection Officer, the data collected and processed by the Company, to which
purpose and on which legal basis, the recipients of personal data, the period
of storage of your personal data, data protection as well as the rights of the
Data Subjects in relation to the personal data in question.
These Rules shall apply from the day the Regulation enters into force
2.Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data and who you can contact?
Responsible for data processing:
B2 KAPITAL d.o.o.
Radnička cesta 41
Telephone: +385 (0) 1 5605 540
to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection
Radnička cesta 41
Telephone: +385 (0) 1 5605 540
3.Personal data we collect and process
relate to the personal data of the candidates that the Company collects during
the execution of the employment process received through an open recruitment
application and/or recruitment application for an open competition either
personally and/or through the official web site of the Company and/or by post;
and/or by e-mail. This includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- name and last name, contact information (telephone, e-mail, mobile), address of domicile (street, city, postal code),
- information stated in the resume (e.g. previous professions, education and qualification data, skills and personal interests, foreign languages, driver’s license, other activities);
- work experience (workplace, duration of employment and name of employer),
- any previous applications for a competition with the Company and workplace;
- data on current work status, termination period and earliest possible work start date;
- desired amount of monthly net salary in HRK.
selection process we can invite you to interviews, to fill out certain texts
If it is prescribed by a special law, the Company processes data on criminal history from criminal and/or misdemeanor records. Said data is collected by the Company directly from the candidate. For this purpose, the Company may request from the candidate the delivery of an appropriate document (e.g. a police certificate, confirmation that the candidate is not subject of a misdemeanor procedure).
4.Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
data from point 3 of the Rules are processed for the purpose of selecting the
most suitable candidate for our team in the recruitment selection process which
- determining qualifications for employment and decision-making regarding employment;
- candidate evaluation for potential other free posts;
- execution of reference checks and/or execution of background checks (where applicable);
- notifying of candidates through telephone, e-mail, SMS or otherwise about the course of the recruitment process;
- safeguarding of the rights of the Company and complying with legal obligations;
- contacting candidates located in the Candidate Base by telephone, e-mail, SMS or otherwise about vacancies that we consider appropriate for the candidate.
In case of entry into employment contract, your personal data is processed to the extent needed for that purpose, as well as for regulating the rights and obligations that arise from employment, as is explained in the B2 KAPITAL d.o.o. Privacy Rules for employees working through an employment contract, students working at the employer through authorized student centers, persons with the employer for training without entry into employment and those with concluded copyright agreements or freelance contracts.
for personal data processing:
order for the Company to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to
entering into a contract (Article 6. Paragraph 1 (b) of the Regulation);
on the consent of the data subjects sending an open application for a post (Article
6. Paragraph 1 (b) of the Regulation). Based on the consent, the Company stores
data on the data subjects for the purpose of contacting them for any future
The candidate can withdraw the consent at any
time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of consent-based
processing that was executed before its withdrawal.
The consent can be withdrawn in the same way
in which it was given. The aforementioned right applies to the withdrawal of
consent given prior to the Regulation coming into force on May 25th
The Company does not, in the recruitment process, seek and collect special categories of personal data such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
5. Who has access to your personal information and to whom do we provide your information?
Within the Company
Company, access to your personal data is granted to those organizational units
that are involved in the selection process (e.g. Human resources
management department, the department with a declared vacancy etc.).
Outside the Company
positions of interest for the Company, the Company delivers (transfers) your
data to companies associated with the Company as well (e.g. B2KAPITAL
GmbH, B2HOLDING ASA and other member companies of the B2HOLDING group). During
the data transfer, the Company takes particular care of protecting your data.
The Company pays special attention to data transfer to associated companies and
members of the third country group in terms of the Regulation, i.e. transfer to
associated companies and group members not established in the European Union or
the European Economic Area.
The data transfer is based on a contract containing standard EU contractual provisions on compliance with regulations on personal data protection.
6.How we protect your data?
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us. Some of the protective measures we take are as follows:
- Establishment of technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the processing of personal data in a secure manner;
- Control of physical and logical access to the information system and business premises of the Company;
- Establishment of technical and procedural measures necessary for the implementation of IT infrastructure in accordance with the highest international safety standards;
- The establishment of electronic and procedural protective measures pertaining to the collection, storing and disclosure of personal data.
7.How long are the data stored?
employment is not established, your personal data is stored for 6 months since
the end of the competition, and are deleted after the end of that deadline.
If you have given consent to store your personal data for the purpose of possible future employment needs in a workplace that would fit your qualifications and interests, the Company will store your personal information in its database for a period of 24 months.
- Right of access (according to Article 15 of the Regulation)
have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data
concerning you are being processed and access to the personal data we process.
The same rights can be exercised by filing out a Request for exercising a right
(hereinafter: the “Request”)
- Right to rectification (according to Article 16 of the Regulation)
have the right to obtain from us the rectification or completion your personal
data. We will reply to your Request as soon as possible, without undue delay.
- Right to erasure (according to Article 17 of the Regulation)
have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data if: (i) the
personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which
they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you withdraw consent on which
the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the
processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding
legitimate grounds for the processing ; (iv) the personal data have been
unlawfully processed; (v) the data have to be erased for compliance with a
legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Company is subject.
You can exercise your right by filing a Request.
- Right to restriction of processing (according to Article 18 of the
have the right to request for your personal data not to be erased, but rather
to keep said data processed in a restricted manner (according to the
restrictions you specify) if this is needed for exercising your other rights.
- Right to data portability (according to Article 20 of the Regulation)
have the right to request from us the transfer of your personal data. You can
exercise said right by filling out a Request. You have to mark the categories
of personal data interests, as well as mark the time period to which your
- Right to object (according to Article 21 of the Regulation)
Data Subject has the right to complain at any time about the processing of
personal data relating to him/her.
to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (according to Article 77 of the Regulation)
You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the competent Personal Data Protection Agency (www.azop.hr) in connection to the protection of your personal data.
9.Instructions on exercising rights towards the Company
The application form is available on the
Bank’s website. Please send the completed request as per the instructions to
the Request. We will respond to your Request as soon as possible, but not later
than one month from the receipt of a correct Request.
case of a large number of Requests, as well as in the case of complexity of
your query, it might be possible for us to need additional time for an answer.
In that case, we will notify you in a timely manner and you will receive our
reply no later than 3 months from the receipt of an orderly Request.